Friday, March 18, 2022

Yoga's Lessons

 Things I learned during my morning yoga:

  • Be in the present
  • Seize the now
  • Before you give up, pause and stick with it
  • Be with your breath
  • Your breath is your life force
  • Embrace who you are 
  • Love yourself and all of your "shortcomings"
  • What we view as a problem, someone else views as a gift
  • There is peace in stillness
  • Yoga helps get my mind right for the day
  • Yoga forces me to stop thinking about all of the things and focus on my breath
If you have never done yoga, give it a try.  It really is good for your mind and body. 

1 comment:

  1. Yoga has been a part of my life for many years, a good way to start my day. Well said.

    ReplyDelete

This is it...

 Wow! I don't think a person realizes how quickly time moves until you are taking note of the days.  I completed a burpee challenge in F...